Doctor insights on:
Is It Possible To Have A False Positive Pregnancy Test
I have had two positive pregnancy tests but the line is very faint. Is it correct or is it possible to have a false positive pregnancy test?
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Did pregnancy test was faint positive I've had massive back pain,bleeding and cramping nauseas now few days later nothing am I pregnant or false alarm?
Repeat the test: It would be useful to repeat the test. Use first morning urine and follow the instructions for the test carefully. If you do not wish to be pregnant, use contraception all the time, every time. You may consider implanted contraceptive, or IUD. Practice safe sex. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Yes : Certain tumors produce HCG and these will produce a false-positive pregnancy test even in a man. A chemical pregnancy (in which the conception is lost very early) might be considered a false-positive. I trust the specimen is not contaminated. Good luck; i hope that whatever comes next is what you want. ...Read more
What factors can contribute to a false positive pregnancy test? I'm not on any medication and an curious if my positive result might be incorrect.
Probably positive: It's probably positive. The test checks for the Beta subunit of HCG, and it doesn't cross react with other hormones. It sounds like you are pregnant. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it possible to have a false positive herpes test?
- Is it possible to get false positive pregnancy test?
- Is it possible to have 2 false positive pregnancy tests?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it common to have a false positive pregnancy test?
- Could i have a false positive pregnancy test
- Can i have a false positive pregnancy test?
- Can you have a false positive on a pregnancy test?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online