Doctor insights on:
Is It Possible To Have 2 Periods In One Month
Is it possible to have 2 periods in 1 month & be pregnant? Especially if the second one was light and shorter than a normal period.
Yes: That could be so-called "implantation bleeding" when the fertilized ovum starts gnawing its way into your uterus to attach there and start growing. Sounds yummy, huh?...but if there's a lot of bleeding or a lot of pain especially if on one side, then you should be examined by your doctor right away. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
2 periods each month: Many things could cause this including uterine polyps, fibroids, and thyroid problems. See your doctor for an exam and possibly an ultrasound and/or blood tests. ...Read more
Probably: The normal length of time between cycles can be anywhere from 21-35 days. So 2 cycles that are 21 days apart is normal. If this is a change from your typical cycle length, I recommend keeping a calendar for a few months to take in to discuss with your doctor. ...Read more
Can be normal: The most common cause can be a pregnancy - including a normal one or a miscarriage early on. Menstrual periods can be affected by many things, many causes being normal and not of concern - medications, exercise, stress, etc. A single abnormal period is usually not something to explore. But if it continues best to be seen. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it possible to have two periods in one month?
- Is it possible to have 2 periods in 1 month?
- Is it possible to have two periods in a month?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it possible to get two periods in one month?
- Is it ok to have 2 periods in one month?
- What if you have two periods in one month?
- Is it ok to have two periods in one month?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free