Doctor insights on:
Is It Possible To Go Too Deep Into Brain When You Are Cleaning Your Ears
Sir i aready take my mother to ENT doctor n he clean the wax fm ear but no impvmnt of noise in her brain n doctor refer to neouro pls. adv?
Go to neouro: I assume you're referring to tinnitus. Why you'd expect that cleaning wax fm ear would cause impvmnt of noise in her brain i don't understand. ent would have told you if it was inner-ear problem & tried to treat. If not an inner-ear problem n ent refer to neouro, then i'm afraid your mother is stuck with noise in her brain. Once in brain, can't get out. ...Read more
Ringing in ear, smelling burnt paper, dizzy, diminished hearing - these are my symptoms.What cld b the cause?Brain MRI clean.Being treated for breast ca.
I've been experiencing ear ringing often lately, I alway clean my ears. Ive done brain/chest contrast CT, EKG, CBC all normal. D dimer was 0.55 ?
Hear intermittent, now & then 1sec "squish" sound (sometimes double "squish") in my ears/brain. Worse after a deep dream. Some days not at all. Age 69?
Squish sound: The sound you may be hearing is the flow of blood passing in the blood vessels located near your ears. ...Read more
Many possibilities: The most common cause of ringing (tinnitus) is hearing loss. At your age, it is unlikely that the cause of your tinnitus is hearing loss, but it needs to be ruled out. Other factors may also contribute to tinnitus in the absence of hearing loss, e.g. Tmj dysfunction, excessive caffeine or alcohol consumption, medication side effect, etc. See your local ENT to further evaluate this symptom. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Someone mentioned bugs crawl to brain if they enter ear. Is there any truth in this and is it medically possible?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it possible to have cramps like you are going to start your period when pregnant?
- Can you clean your ears with hydrogen peroxide what if it goes down into them?
- Can you clean your ears with alcohol?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you clean your ears with peroxide?
- Can you clean your ears with hydrogen peroxide?
- When do you know your bowles are clean
- Whats it mean when your ear goes numb
- Talk to a neurologist online