Doctor insights on:
Is It Possible To Get Swollen Glands When Sick With Strep Throat
My daughter has small itchy red bumps with a kind of scaly or blister like center. She recently had a fever, swollen glands, and sore throat.
Tonsillectomy 10yrs ago with no strep since. Bad sore throat, swollen glands, bad cough. Could I have strep?
Vomiting one week, fever, dehydration, painful throat sores and swollen glands. Not flu, strep mono. Vomiting recurring on occasion 2nd week?
I have swollen glands in my neck, a sore throat, ears ache and my tonsils areinflamed and covered in white patches. Is this strep throat?
Sore throat, swollen glands, fatigue, low grade fever for 5 days. Negative for strep. 35 yrs old. Mono? Never had it.
Throat and tonsils swollen very painful talking funny stuffy nose swollen glands but I don't see white spots on tonsils tonsillitis? Or strep
See physician : your condition requires a strept test and likely a course of antibiotics, you need to see a physician or make a paid consultation through healthtap ...Read more
Have sore throart, swollen glands, no voice, for a month, did mono and strep test, both negative, dr not to sure what is cauing this, why?
Hoarse - sore throat: Hello. It sounds like there may be a viral, GERD or allergy component to your ailments. I would recommend an evaluation from your ENT physician who could perform an endoscopic examination of the throat to see the vocal cords and lining to determine what the source of the inflammation is. ...Read more
Confusing question: There is no strep throat virus, the cause is a bacteria. If the bacteria got into a gland and cause swelling, simple antibiotic treatment would help.If the issue is truly caused by a virus, it would have to run its course.A visit to an ENT might confirm or exclude your self diagnosis and find you a plan for treatment. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it possible to get a virus strep throat when you have a bacteria strep throat?
- Swimming with strep throat
- Is it possible to get six pack abs with pectus excavatum?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it normal to get strep throat at the same time every year?
- Is it possible to get a yeast infection in my prostate gland?
- Is it possible to get pregnant with polycystic ovarian disease?
- Is it possible to get a lazy eye when you start wearing contacts?
- Talk to a pediatrician online