Doctor insights on:
Is It Possible To Get Staph From A Flu Shot
I have never had a flu shot in my life and when I was 11 or 12 I got the swine flu is it possible to get it again ?
Yes: The "flu" you had when you were 11 or 12 may not have been the swine flu but some other flu looking like swine flu. Call your family physician and set up a flu shot when the season is appropriate in your part of Texas. Flu shots are safe & effective & good insurance for not becoming ill. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Yes you can: Yes you can drink wine.Get a more detailed answer ›
October: In the U.S., the best time to get a flu shot each fall is in October, which means September through November is fine. However, if one misses his shot at those times, it is still fine to get it anytime until the end of the flu season. The flu season ends at the end of winter (February-March). ...Read more
Flu isn't innocent: The flu shot is highly effective at preventing not only you from getting the flu, but from you spreading it about. Most who get the flu have high fevers, coughing, and vomiting and misery. A large group get pneumonia, and about 36k die in this country every year. Those with infants under 6mo have to get the shot so baby doesn't get it. Infants are especially susceptible to bad consequences. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it possible to get a staph infection from a splinter?
- Is it possible for humans to get staph infection from a horse?
- Is it possible to get a bladder infection from doing kegel exercises?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it possible to get pregnant from a toilet seat?
- Is it possible to prevent getting a keloid from a new piercing?
- Is it possible to get rabies from a duck?
- Is it possible to get a hernia from dancing the wrong way?
- Talk to a dermatologist online