Doctor insights on:
Is It Possible To Get Rid Of Itchy Eyes
Yes: But first, you need to see an eye doctor who can evaluate the cause of the itchy eyes. Over-the-counter allergy eye drops can relieve the symptoms of allergic eyes. If the itching is not caused by allergy, then other treatments can be started by your eye doctor. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Drops, cool compress: If the cause is allergies, then i would try an over the counter allergy drop (generic is ketotifen) first, along with artificial tears and/or cold compresses. Oral antihistamines like Benadryl or zyrtec can also help, but may dry your eyes. If problems persist, seek care as there are other causes besides allergy. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I get itchy eyes and runny nose when i go to my basement that has carpet. What can I do to prevent this?
Mold/dust issues: These are classic reactions to ether mol wet or dry, mildew, and/or dust. Check the carpet especially under for hidden problems and the humidity. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it possible to get rid of runny nose and watery eyes fast?
- Is it possible to get rid of watery eyes?
- Is it possible to get rid of your blind spot in migraine fast?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it possible to get rid of hemorrhoids without surgery or can i only help the symptoms?
- How can i get rid of stretch marks is it possible to get rid of stretch marks?
- Is it possible to get poison ivy again after ridding of it?
- Is it possible to get rid of a double chin?
- Talk to a dermatologist online