Doctor insights on:
Is It Possible To Get Rid Of Itchy Eyes
Yes: But first, you need to see an eye doctor who can evaluate the cause of the itchy eyes. Over-the-counter allergy eye drops can relieve the symptoms of allergic eyes. If the itching is not caused by allergy, then other treatments can be started by your eye doctor. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Drops, cool compress: If the cause is allergies, then i would try an over the counter allergy drop (generic is ketotifen) first, along with artificial tears and/or cold compresses. Oral antihistamines like Benadryl (diphenhydramine) or zyrtec can also help, but may dry your eyes. If problems persist, seek care as there are other causes besides allergy. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I get itchy eyes and runny nose when i go to my basement that has carpet. What can I do to prevent this?
Mold/dust issues: These are classic reactions to ether mol wet or dry, mildew, and/or dust. Check the carpet especially under for hidden problems and the humidity. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it possible to get rid of watery eyes?
- Is it possible to get rid of runny nose and watery eyes fast?
- Is it possible to get rid of a double chin?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Get rid of tired eyes
- Getting rid of floaters in eyes
- Get rid of yellow eyes
- Is it possible to have conjunctivitis without getting sticky eyes?
- Talk to a dermatologist online