Doctor insights on:
Is It Possible To Get Pregnant Without Intercourse
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Yes: If sperm are deposited in the general region, it is technically possible for one of them to make it to the cervix and enter the uterus. Also, sperm can start leaking out before the full ejaculation, so "pulling out before you come" doesn't work either. While it is not as likely that impregnation will happen without penetration, i wouldn't count on it as my contraception. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Yes: Missed/late period: low body wt, obesity, weight ^ or v, ^exercise, endurance athletics, breast-feeding, stress, illness, eating disorders (bulimia or anorexia), anovulatory cycle (no egg released), travel, perimenopause, just starting menstruation, hormone irregularities, drug use, meds (i.e., birth control) or medical problems (i.e., polycystic ovary syndrome). #1 reason is pregnancy. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
No: You cannot carry a pregnancy without a uterus as that's where the pregnancy implants. However, if one still has ovaries, you can still have your biological child using a surrogate (someone with a uterus who is willing to carry the pregnancy for you). You should see a fertility specialist if you are interested in something like that. ...Read more
How is it likely to be pregnant without having an actual vaginal-penile intercourse? Like how is it possible?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to get pregnant without intercourse?
- Probability of getting pregnant without intercourse
- Is it possible to get pregnant without a period?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it possible to get pregnant without ovulating?
- Is it possible to get pregnant without insertion?
- Is it possible to get pregnant without penetration?
- Is it possible to get pregnant without sperm?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online