Doctor insights on:
Is It Possible To Get Pregnant With Polycystic Ovarian Disease
I have an arachnoid cyst&polycystic ovarian disease, I can't take hormones and am only on metformin, can I get pregnant? I am 20 and only 94lbs 4"11
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Maybe: It could be more difficult but you still can get pregnant. Many people have some difficulty and others don't so i wouldn't use it as a contraceptive method. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it possible to get pregnant with ovarian cysts?
- Is it likely to get ovarian cancer with polycystic ovary disease?
- Is it possible to get pregnant with precum?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it possible to get pregnant with irregular periods?
- Is it possible to get pregnant with low sperm motility?
- Is it possible to get pregnant with no fallopian tubes?
- With pcod is it still possible to get pregnant
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free