Doctor insights on:
Is It Possible To Get Pregnant Using Condoms
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Is it possible to get pregnant using condom while fertile? I blow the condom after we use to sure there's no hole on it. ThankS!
Is it possible to get someone pregnant using a condom and pulling out minutes before ejeaculation?
Is it possible to get pregnant if using a spermicidal condom during sex but if i touched the condom with possible dry precum on my hand as it went in?
ABSOLUTELY: Condoms are only 85-90% effective. The condom may fall off during withdrawal of the penis and sperm can find their way back up into the vagina, through the cervix, up the uterus, and into the fallopian tube where an anxious egg await. It only takes one sperm to penetrate the egg and a male ejaculate may contains as many as 150, 000, 000 of them. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
These are mostly closed end tubes of latex and occasionally other materials to cover the penis during intercourse and prevent pregnancy and disease transmission. A wise person uses them when the history of their partner is unknown. There are some available for women's use ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it possible to get pregnant if the condom slipped?
- Chances of getting pregnant using a condom
- Chances of getting pregnant using mononessa and a condom
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to get pregnant while using condoms?
- Chances of getting pregnant without using a condom
- If am on birth control and he is not using a condom can i get pregnant
- What is the chance of getting pregnant using a condom and pulling out?
- Talk to a preventive medicine specialist online for free