Doctor insights on:
Is It Possible To Get Pregnant If I Have Secondary Amenorrhea
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Is it possible to get pregnant if I have secondary amenorrhea from stopping birth cotrol pills after 5 years?
Yes: Secondary amenorrhea can resolve itself at any time. You will ovulate prior to having your first period, so there will come a time when you are fertile, and you have no idea when that is! of course there are non-reversible causes of amenorrhea, like premature ovarian failure, that will never resolve, but they are unusual. Post pill amenorrhea usually resolves itself. ...Read more
I have secondary amenorrhea and have been told by a gynaecologist that I am not ovulating (at all) what r the chances (if any) that i can get pregnant
Cannot; see a GYN.: If your brain isn't signalling for an egg release from your ovary, you won't have a signal for your periods either; that's usually the cause of amenorrhea. Often it's a hormonal imbalance--Thyroid, Prolactin, LH, FSH, Hcg should be checked. Your doctor can also induce a period as well w/ OCPs. If you've NEVER had a period, you should get an US to make sure you have normal uterus/vagina/ovaries. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you get pregnant if you have amenorrhea?
- Can you conceive when you have secondary amenorrhea?
- Amenorrhea secondary
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it possible to get pregnant without having a period?
- Is it possible to get pregnant if you have pcos?
- Is it possible to get pregnant while having your period?
- Treating secondary amenorrhea
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free