Doctor insights on:
Is It Possible To Get Pregnant During Perimenopause
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Yes: Until a woman has had no menstrual periods for a full year, it is possible that she could unexpectedly ovulate and become pregnant. That said, fertility is certainly decreased at perimenopause. If a woman desires childbearing, she will likely need the intervention of a fertility specialist to be successful. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Can a 44 year old woman with an elevated FSH level in perimenopause still get pregnant with her own eggs?
Not usually: Perimenopause symptoms include periods get closer together by 1-2 days and then space apart, vaginal dryness, hot flashes and night sweats. Pregnancy symptoms include nausea, vomiting, breast tenderness and of course a missed period. Some women do not have periods for 2-3 months when they are close to menopause. If you miss a period and you are usually regular, take a pregnancy test. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
See that you are 49: Years old. At that age - the chances are about as high as winning the grand lotto. ...Read more
Today: FSH 4.5miu/ml, LH 3.9miu/ml, prolact 187mu/l, estrad 98pg/ml progest 0.43ng/ml, 0.52ng/ml.Not pregnant. Pms late 18days. Is it perimenopause?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Getting pregnant during perimenopause
- Pregnancy during perimenopause possible
- What are the chances of getting pregnant during perimenopause?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it possible to get pregnant not during ovulation?
- Can you get pregnant in perimenopause?
- Is it possible to get pregnant at 40?
- Is it possible to get pregnant on the implant?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free