Doctor insights on:
Is It Possible To Get Pregnant After A Partial Hysterectomy
No: Partial hysterectomy may mean different things to different people, but if the body of the uterus is removed, you cannot get pregnant. Partial hysterectomy usually means supracervical hysterectomy with the body of the uterus removed and the cervix left behind. Or some people incorrectly use the term to mean removing the uterus but leaving the ovaries behind. Pregnancy won't happen either way. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
I had i guess what they call a partial hysterectomy ( no uterus or cervix) i still have my ovaries.. Is it possible to get pregnant?
No: It would require a uterine host surrogate. ...Read more
Not if tubaligation: Was done properly.Get a more detailed answer ›
I am a 31 yr old i had a partial hysterectomy about 6 yrs ago..I still have my overies but do not have a period..Can i get pregnate?
What to do if I had a partial hysterectomy a little over 5 years ago and have some symptoms on being pregnant. could I b?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Getting pregnant after partial hysterectomy
- Is it possible to get pregnant after hysterectomy?
- Is it possible to get pregnant after a hysterectomy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can a woman get pregnant after a partial hysterectomy?
- Can u get pregnant after a partial hysterectomy?
- Pregnant after a partial hysterectomy
- Pregnant after partial hysterectomy
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free