Doctor insights on:
Is It Possible To Get Pregnant After A Partial Hysterectomy
No: Partial hysterectomy may mean different things to different people, but if the body of the uterus is removed, you cannot get pregnant. Partial hysterectomy usually means supracervical hysterectomy with the body of the uterus removed and the cervix left behind. Or some people incorrectly use the term to mean removing the uterus but leaving the ovaries behind. Pregnancy won't happen either way. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
I had i guess what they call a partial hysterectomy ( no uterus or cervix) i still have my ovaries.. Is it possible to get pregnant?
No: It would require a uterine host surrogate. ...Read more
Not if tubaligation: Was done properly.Get a more detailed answer ›
I am a 31 yr old i had a partial hysterectomy about 6 yrs ago..I still have my overies but do not have a period..Can i get pregnate?
I am a 41 y/o female that is pregnant after having a partial hysterectomy my due date is 2-10-14 my baby is not developing properly?
Partial hysterectomy: .?-see on gyn as soon as ossible. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it possible to get pregnant after a hysterectomy?
- After having a hysterectomy is it possible to still get an std
- Is it possible to get pregnant right after a miscarriage?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it possible to get pregnant after hysterectomy?
- How possible is it to get pregnant a week after an abortion?
- Is it possible to get a negative hpt 3 weeks after unprotected sex?
- Is it possible to get pregnant one day after ovulation?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free