Doctor insights on:
Is It Possible To Get Penile Infection From Someone Who Has A Yeast Infection
Not likely: It can occur if there is abrasion to the skin of the penis, but more commonly, men have the skin colonized without symptoms, and then are capable of reinfecting their sexual partners. ...Read more
Infections are invasions of some other organism (fungus, bacteria, parasite) or viruses into places where they do not belong. For instance, we have normal gut bacteria that live within us without causing problems; however, when those penetrate the bowel wall and enter the bloodstream, ...Read more
Is it possible to get some kind of penile yeast infection from someone who has a vaginal yeast infection?
If I have a penile yeast infection, and i give oral to a guy and touchy my penis (but my hand is ontop of clothes), could he get infected?
I have a yeast infection , after intercourse with my boyfriend he has bumps and flaky skin on his penis did he get the yeast also ?
I had unprotected sex with a girl that had a yeast infection. I now have small bumps on my penis. What can I do to get rid of these?
Yeast infection: You can purchase an anti fungal ointment and apply to your penis ...Read more
I might have a rash on my penis I have this hyderm/nystat cream will this get rid of the rash I think I might have thrush or yeast infection?
Here are some ...: For average healthy men, the steps of skin care are: first, keep the skin clean and dry with good ventilation, especially in the sites with deep skin folds such as armpits, external genital regions; second, judiciously apply anti-fungal-steroid cream lightly 1-2 times daily for 1-2 weeks; third, always practice healthy lifestyle without overindulgence / obsession. Best wish ... ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it possible to get rabies from kissing someone who has rabies?
- Is it possible to catch shingles from someone who has shingles?
- Is it possible to get an std from someone who does not have an std?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it possible to do a triple bypass on someone who has copd?
- Can u get hepatitis if someone who has it drinks alcohol from same glass?
- Can you get cold sores from giving mouth to mouth to someone who has cold sores?
- Can my baby get rsv from someone who has strep throat?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free