Doctor insights on:
Is It Possible To Get Arthritis In The Knees From Running Too Much
Arthritis is progressive degeneration of one or more joints. Symptoms may include joint pain, swelling, decreased motion, and stiffness. The two most common types of arthritis are osteoarthritis, which is associated first with articular cartilage breakdown with a component of inflammation, and rheumatoid arthritis, which is a systemic autoimmune disorder that affects joint linings first and secondarily ...Read more
Is it possible to get rheumatoid arthritis at 18? Both of my knees have been hurting and it feels like pins and needles when I lay down. Stomach pain?
NSAIDs : Assuming the arthritis being asked about is osteoarthritis.....The most common first line medicine is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (nsaid). Many fall in this category including naprosyn, (naproxen) ibuprofen, diclfenac, etc. If these medications and physical therapy fail, then injections with local anesthetics and corticosteroids are often recommended. ...Read more
No: There is no relation.Get a more detailed answer ›
Are you serious?: One leg at a time.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it possible to develop arthritis from cracking bones too much?
- Can you get arthritis from using chopsticks too much?
- Is it possible to develop arthritis from a knee contusion?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it possible for children to get arthritis from cracking their joints?
- How to get rid of knee pain from running?
- Is it possible to take too much b12?
- Is it possible to take too much biotin?
- Talk to a rheumatologist online for free