Doctor insights on:
Is It Possible To Get A Dry Socket If The Removed Tooth Never Broke Through
Yes: A dry socket will present as intense/increasing pain typically 48 hours after a tooth extraction. It is caused by exposed bone in an area that has lost it's blood clot. Treatment is to have a medicated dressing placed into the affected area. Antibiotics will not help a dry socket. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Its been 140 hours or 5 days since all 4 of my wisdom teeth were removed. It it possible to get dry socket? And can I eat anything i want?
I got 2 teeth removed (they are not wisdom teeth) its been 3 days now and i was wondering if i could get a dry socket ? I am very paranoid about this
Possible: But the odds are in your favor. Only 2-5 % of all extractions develop dry sockets (and my personal experience has been much less) if you see a large hole or have increasing pain or a bad odor coming from address i would return or talk to the dr. Who treated you for an evaluation asap. Good luck. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Wisdom teeth removed 6 days ago. I may have disturbed the blood clot. Am I guaranteed to get dry socket? What would the hole look like if I did?
Not necessarily: Just to be sure, I would get back to the dentist/oral surgeon and be checked ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it possible to get a dry socket after they sewed the extractions sites shut?
- Dry socket tooth pain
- Tooth extraction dry socket symptoms
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Wisdom tooth dry socket symptoms
- Is it possible to never get a positive pregnancy test?
- Dry socket gums teeth tooth extraction
- Home treatment for dry socket after tooth extraction
- Talk to a dentist online for free