Doctor insights on:
Is It Possible To Exhale Smoke After A Deviated Septum Surgery
Smoking never "safe": Smoking has so many health risks including the way in which it adversly affects healing, so you will never get a doctor to tell you it's safe to smoke. Check with your local hospital or health care provider about smoking cessation classes. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Why are you supposed to sleep in an upright position after deviated septum surgery and for how long after?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it safe to smoke after septum surgery?
- Is it possible to develop a chronic cough after aortic dissection surgery?
- Is it possible to have gastric bypass after having a nissen surgery for gerd?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it possible to get a negative hpt 3 weeks after unprotected sex?
- Is it normal to get lower back pain after a total knee replacement surgery?
- Months after giving birth is it possible to have a a retained placenta
- Is it bad to have smoked after having sinus surgery?
- Talk to a plastic surgeon online for free