Doctor insights on:
Is It Possible To Drink Alcohol While On Xenical Tablets
Yes: There is no specific contraindication of alcohol use together with xenical. However, since the purpose of xenical is weight loss, you need to know that alcohol has almost as many calories per gram as fat, so a standard drink has over 100 calories just form the alcohol; beer and wine have additional calories from other carbs in them. The main thing is to cut back on fat, which will cause diarrhea. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Alcohol is available in many beverages, from beer and wine to the more potent distilled spirits, such as gin, rye, and whiskey. There appear to be at least small health benefits of small amounts of alcohol use (fewer than five drinks per week), especially of red wine Excessive alcohol use can lead to addiction and severe social and physical complications. Excess long term alcohol use is the most common cause of cirrhosis of the ...Read more
Yes, but...: Most studies have shown that orlistat does not interfere with alcohol metabolism (the body's ability to break down alcohol). However, alcohol is high in empty calories and orlistat is a drug for weight loss. So, although drinking alcohol while taking this drug is not currently contraindicated, it is not wise as you are consuming added calories while simultaneously trying to reduce calories. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Yes: Should be ok, just don't overdo it. Best wishes. ...Read more
Yes: In moderation. But there shouldn't be a problem. ...Read more
It should be fine: there are no interactions especially if used a day apart ...Read more
I have just taken the two tablet single dose of azithramycin. How long until i can drink alcohol?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it ok to drink milk while taking xenical?
- Drinking alcohol while on macrobid
- Is it possible to drink too much water while pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it possible to drink alcohol if i have diabetes?
- Is it possible to drink alcohol after having an epidural bleed?
- Dangers of drinking alcohol while pregnant
- Effects of drinking alcohol while on antibiotics
- Talk to a bariatrician online for free