Doctor insights on:
Is It Possible To Die Because Of A Hydrocele
What are the foods to be taken to control the size of hydrocele till next months??please any possible way???
No, but ...: There has been no known foods to help control hydrocele. Besides, almost all hydroceles are slow, chronic process posing no medical emergency. However, for whatever the reasons may make you feel mental / physical uneasy, seek urgent professional evaluation & counseling. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
No: Sadly not usually. You can drain a hydrocele with a needle in the office but the recurrence rate is very high. In surgery the hydrocele "sac" where the fluid sits is surgically removed so it is very rare for the fluid to return after surgery. Best of luck. Patricio gargollo, pediatric urologist, dallas, texas. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
One month ago I have done a hydrocele surgery.is it is possible that the hydrocele reoccur once again?
Here are some ...: Being one month after hydrocelectomy is too early to judge its recurrence. Instead, continuing to observe post-surgical resolution for at least 2-4 months is the most logical thing to do as long as slowly but surely getting softer & smaller with lesser ache and tenderness. At times, post-hydrocelectomy resolution may take months to maximize reflecting the degree of expected postop inflammation... ...Read more
Slight lower left ab & testicle discomfort; could hydrocele cause this? or is intermittent torsion possible w/ just discomfort? Had possibl torsion b4
Urologist said my hydrocele can go away by itself. How is that possible? Also, sometimes it is bigger at times. Dsnt hurt. Dr didn't recmd surgery
Hydroceles: A Hydroceles is a collection of fluid surrounding the testicle and is the most common cause of scrotal enlargement. Caused by trauma or infection/inflammation, as the primary process resolves the swelling may go down. Hydroceles can vary in size over time. Surgery is indicated only when they are painful or bothersome. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it possible to rid of giant papillary conjunctivitis in a week?
- Is it possible to drain a blood blister without breaking the top layer of skin?
- Sciatica pain in the thighs
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it possible to have a diagnosis of cyclothymia and bipolar disorder?
- Is it possible to have a hydrocele operation on both sides at the same time?
- Is it possible to fix a lazy eye at the age of 25?
- Is it possible for a contact lens to go around back of eyeball?
- Talk to a urologist online for free