Doctor insights on:
Is It Possible To Develop Arthritis From A Knee Contusion
Arthritis is progressive degeneration of one or more joints. Symptoms may include joint pain, swelling, decreased motion, and stiffness. The two most common types of arthritis are osteoarthritis, which is associated first with articular cartilage breakdown with a component of inflammation, and rheumatoid arthritis, which is a systemic autoimmune disorder that affects joint linings first and secondarily ...Read more
See your doctor: This is a problem that requires a face-to-face meeting with your doctor. In that meeting, your doctor will listen to you, perform a throrough examination and possibly order labs or other tests. Based on this information, he/she will be able to tell you what's wrong and what to do about it. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Knee contusion: It depends. If you have painless full range of motion, it should be ok. If the damage is more severe, it should be checked first. ...Read more
I've been on crutches for 15 weeks because of a knee contusion, is it safe for me to be hopping around?
Variable: 6-8 weeks generally.Get a more detailed answer ›
ACL/contusion: Acl sprains are a continuum. Minimal sprains may heal in a few weeks, more extensive ones may need reconstruction. A knee contusion should heal in a few weeks. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Getting arthritis from a knee contusion
- Is it possible to develop arthritis from cracking bones too much?
- Develop arthritis knee
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it possible to develop stress incontinence from an appendectomy?
- Possible knee injuries from falling
- Is it possible for children to get arthritis from cracking their joints?
- Severe knee contusion
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free