Doctor insights on:
Is It Possible To Develop Arthritis From A Knee Contusion
Bruises, or ecchymoses, are a discoloration and tenderness of the skin or mucous membranes due to the leakage of blood from an injured blood vessel into the tissues. Pupura refers to bruising as the result of a disease condition. A very small bruise is called a petechia. These often appear as many tiny red dots clustered together, and could ...Read more
See your doctor: This is a problem that requires a face-to-face meeting with your doctor. In that meeting, your doctor will listen to you, perform a throrough examination and possibly order labs or other tests. Based on this information, he/she will be able to tell you what's wrong and what to do about it. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Variable: 6-8 weeks generally.Get a more detailed answer ›
I've been on crutches for 15 weeks because of a knee contusion, is it safe for me to be hopping around?
Knee contusion: It depends. If you have painless full range of motion, it should be ok. If the damage is more severe, it should be checked first. ...Read more
ACL/contusion: Acl sprains are a continuum. Minimal sprains may heal in a few weeks, more extensive ones may need reconstruction. A knee contusion should heal in a few weeks. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Getting arthritis from a knee contusion
- Is it possible to get arthritis in the knees from running too much?
- Is it possible to develop arthritis from cracking bones too much?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it possible to get hiv from sharing a straw or a cup?
- Is it possible to get pregnant from a toilet seat?
- Is it possible to go blind from not fixing a lazy eye?
- Is it possible to prevent getting a keloid from a new piercing?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free