Doctor insights on:
Is It Possible To Conceive A Child With Amenorrhea
2ndary infertility: Yes, but usually with special assistance and/or resolution of the central or hypothalamic-pituitary problem triggering the amenorhea. For example, excessive exercise is a cause of amenorrhea which will resolve with lighter exercise. Post-pill amenorrhea may take a variable time to resolve. ...Read more
Can a teenager with secondary amenorrhea conceive later in her life? Or will she have complications?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it possible to conceive after ovulation?
- Can you conceive when you have secondary amenorrhea?
- Is it possible to get pregnant if i have secondary amenorrhea?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it possible to pass on a sickle cell disease to your child?
- Is it possible to get mumps even if you were vaccinated when you were a child?
- Reasons for amenorrhea
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free