Doctor insights on:
Is It Possible To Completely Roll Your Eyes
No: This is a myth.Get a more detailed answer ›
Yes: It is a basic reflex everyone has, when the eyelids close, the eyes roll up. You can carefully pull the eyelids of a friend (with their permission) back and see that you see mainly the whites of their eyes (sclera) where the pupil would be if the eye was open voluntarily... The reflex is called bell's phenomenon. ...Read more
Why would 2 y.O roll eyes around while playing sometimes.He's always grinning &playing w/ me like he's being goofy. Should i be concerned ?
No: This is normal behavior.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it possible for your eyes to fall back into your head?
- Is it possible to sleep with your eyes open?
- Is it possible for your eyes to turn yellow after you have tattoo?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it possible to sneeze with your eyes open?
- Is it possible to make your penis bigger?
- Is it possible to get rid of runny nose and watery eyes fast?
- Is it possible to lose your voice due to allergies?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free