Doctor insights on:
Is It Possible To Change Eye Colors Without Contacts Or Corneal Surgery
Yes.: The advancement in corneal surgery with the use of laser assistance has become more precise as time moves on. Measurements are taken of your corneal curvature and thickness prior to laser assisted surgery that is directed to correcting both spherical (myopic or hyperopic) and astigmatic refractive errors that one may have. The most common laser assisted corneal surgery is lasik. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I have poor eyesight of about -7, and my cornea thickness is 535. What should I do to cure my eyes? Any treatment or surgery?
No Disease: You are a 7 diopter myope and i assume that yiur vision is correctable to normal levels with glasses. Your options include wearing glasses, wearing contact lenses or refractive surgery. Your cornea is of normal thickness and should not impose a deterrent to refractive surgery. ...Read more
Surgery: One that does not involve the cornea. ...Read more
No: The transplant itself doesn't cause a 'lazy eye.' lazy eye has many meanings, but to an eye doctor it means an eye that doesn't see well because the input to the brain never developed during the childhood years. Often, it is associated with a 'wandering' eye, but not always. You may have limited vision after cornea transplant, but it does not cause a lazy eye. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to change your eye color without contacts?
- Change eye color contacts
- What are all the possible eye colors?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it possible to fix a hydrocele without surgery?
- Change your nose without surgery
- Is it possible to get a lazy eye when you start wearing contacts?
- Is it possible to develop a lazy eye without being born with it?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free