Doctor insights on:
Is It Possible To Cause Reversible Infertility
Is it possible to have chlamydia for years without symptoms? Also, how long before it can cause infertility? A pap smear won't detect the std, right?
3 main causes : Infertility is complicated but there are three main causes. 1. Ovulation problems. You have to release an egg to be able to get pregnant 2. Sperm problems - you have to have available sperm to fertilize the egg. 3. Anatomy problems - there has to be a clear path for the sperm to be able to fertilize the egg. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Many Causes: Infertility can be caused by numerous factor. Problems with too few (diminished ovarian reserve) or disordered release of eggs (pcos, hypothalamic problems), endocrine causes (thyroid or prolactin problems), low sperm counts, or problems with the fallopian tubes. Finding out the cause is important in directing which treatment is most appropriate. Good luck! ...Read more
Multiple: At age 44 many women are infertile due to having higher rates of chromosomal abnormalities in their eggs. This is a normal aging process in women. Males over 40 also have slightly higher rates of infertility due to age but age affects females much more. Other causes are blocked tubes, pcos, endometriosis and medical issues such as obesity and thyroid disease. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it possible for vulvovaginal candidiasis to cause infertility?
- Is it possible to cause a brain bleed by shaking my head too hard?
- Is it possible to get irregular periods caused by irritable bowel syndrome?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it possible for an eye infection to cause dementia in the elderly?
- Is it possible for marfan syndrome to be caused by alcoholism?
- Is it possible for tylenol to cause thrombocytopenia?
- Is it possible for getting too excited to cause a brain bleed?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free