Doctor insights on:
Is It Possible To Be Pregnant And Not Show
Can I be pregnant?: Yes. If you test before the fetus is big enough to be sharing blood with the mother. ...Read more
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Yes and No: In very early pregnancy, there are no unique signs or symptoms. By the end of the first month or two, a pregnant woman who is in tune with her body or who is looking for any changes will surely have symptoms. On the other hand, a pregnant woman who is oblivious to changes in her body may not notice any symptoms even when signs and symptoms are obvious to those around her. ...Read more
Unnatural: Very unlikely. Why would you even consider such an unlikely scenario? ...Read more
No: One does not have periods while pregnant. ...Read more
Is it possible for a beta hCG to be wrong--by that i mean to actually be pregnant but the hormone not detected? Does it happen even tho not likely?
Any test can b wrong: Most likely, however, a beta HCG test is correct. Urine tests are less reliable early on in pregnancy, but blood tests are usually right on. That's why we use the (for sure) blood test as a backup for the (pretty for sure) urine test. Of course, there may be any cross-reactivity or contamination of any test rendering it inaccurate, but the chances of that happening are remote. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Certainly: In time it could become an emergency. If you're at risk and are pregnant see you ob. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it possible to show at 8 weeks pregnant?
- Is it possible to show at 4 weeks pregnant?
- Is it possible to show at 5 weeks pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it possible for women to have gohnerria and not show signs?
- Is it possible to get pregnant at 40?
- Is it possible to get pregnant on the implant?
- Is it possible to bleed and still be pregnant?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online