Doctor insights on:
Is It Possible To Be Pregnant And Not Know
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Yes and No: In very early pregnancy, there are no unique signs or symptoms. By the end of the first month or two, a pregnant woman who is in tune with her body or who is looking for any changes will surely have symptoms. On the other hand, a pregnant woman who is oblivious to changes in her body may not notice any symptoms even when signs and symptoms are obvious to those around her. ...Read more
Unnatural: Very unlikely. Why would you even consider such an unlikely scenario? ...Read more
Certainly: In time it could become an emergency. If you're at risk and are pregnant see you ob. ...Read more
No: One does not have periods while pregnant. ...Read more
Can I be pregnant?: Yes. If you test before the fetus is big enough to be sharing blood with the mother. ...Read more
Is it possible to get your period and still be pregnant? Is so, is there a way to know about it without taking a pregnancy test?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it possible to know your pregnant within a week?
- Is it possible to get pregnant at 40?
- Is it possible to get pregnant on the implant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it possible to be pregnant and not show?
- Is it possible to get pregnant in a pool?
- Possible to have a period and be pregnant
- Is it possible to get cramps if pregnant?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online