Doctor insights on:
Is It Possible That Imiquimod Can Have Unforeseen Adverse Effects
Is it possible that the hCG injections and diet don t work or have more adverse effects if you have no ovaries total hysterectomyh?
Has nothing to do wi: With that, i offer the HCG diet subq injections and 500 calorie diet in my offcie, if you have quality HCG and u follow the diet and you have no other problems like undiagnosed hypothroid or other problems that we check for you should lose weight all of my pts that I have seen in my coral springs, fl office who have done the diet with me and followed the diet have lost weight. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Individual frequency: If you do not experience any discomfort by not relieving yourself daily, there are not any serious health effects due to a lower frequency. ...Read more
It depends...: ...on what the side effects are. Paliperidone (Invega) is a an atypical antipsychotic approved for the treatment of schizophrenia. The most common acute side effect is restlessness and muscle twitches. Common intermediate side effects are weight gain, increased cholesterol, increased glucose and an increased risk of diabetes. There are some more serious, rarer side effects in the long-term. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Cleansers: I am assuming you are speaking about colonic types of treatments whether in an enema or oral cleanse formulation. There can be a number of negative effects on the GI system. The main acute issue with rapid transit loss of electrolytes and changes in ph balance of blood. The most negative effect resulting from this is often neurologic, sometimes irreversible. Use caution. ...Read more
What kind of adverse effects can being severely shocked (surprised) have on a young boy (14-15 years of age)?
What are the adverse effects of methylcobalamine injection 500 mcg on alternate days for upto 7 injections, can the first dose cause anaphylaxis?
Need 2nd dose: Usually, anaphylaxis (& allergic reactions) requires a SECOND exposure to the foreign substance. The first exposure, which could be decades ago, "primes" the immune system. The second & subsequent exposures cause anaphylaxis. However, methycobalamine (Vitamin B12) is a natural & necessary vitamin, so if u react, it wd b from a preservatives or excipient in the injection. There r few other side eff ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I have brown patches in my armpits what is that can i get rid of it
- Is it true that a white blood cell count can show you have brain swelling?
- Is it possible that 14 year old girls can develop breast cancer?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How is it possible that my colon and my uterus have grown a connection?
- Is it possible that the mercury in fillings can cause sinus problems?
- Is it possible that hemochromatosis can go into remission?
- I have mirena and i can feel it sometimes and it hurts is that abnormal
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free