Doctor insights on:
Is It Possible For Your General Skin Color To Change Over Time
Not permanently: If you're talking about lightening creams, their effects are temporary. ...Read more
Skin bleaching: Your skin color is determined by your genetic family background, and by how much sun you are exposed to. Some people have naturally dark skin, while others have lighter skin, and this fact is based alot on what part of the world your ancestors came from. If you want lighter skin, you must not get any sun at all, and you can buy bleaching creams to try to make the skijn lighter. ...Read more
Yes: But that will be an enormous project for little or no satisfaction. Use your time & energy for something that will actually benefit you or someone else. ...Read more
My skin color changed drastically
my skin used to be very white amost rudy color but now its yellowish brown and not it wasn't like it stayed till i ?
Eczema changes: Eczema may cause skin changes including thickening or discoloration. It may take up to a year for skin to become normal as new skin regenerates. Moisturizing may help this. However, skin discoloration may be persistent. Other secondary causes of skin discoloration with eczema may need to be looked at (infection or topical medications). Best to discuss with your dermatologist. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it possible for your eyes to change color?
- Is it possible to change your eye color without contacts?
- Is it possible for your head to hurt so bad you feel like you have to throw up?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it normal for my eyes to get red and itchy every time the weather changes?
- Is it possible to tighten up the loose skin on your upper arms with exercise?
- Is it possible for your eyes to fall back into your head?
- Is it possible for your stomach to burst when you eat too much?
- Talk to a dermatologist online