Doctor insights on:
Is It Possible For Vulvovaginal Candidiasis To Cause Infertility
I M 22 VIRGIN.Does getting vaginal candidiasis frequently cause infertility? Is it due to exercising alot in gym?
No: Candidiasis is not something you catch. It is commonly related to antibiotic exposure or diabetes as an overgrowth of normal yeast already present. Most of the time the diagnosis is made by DR lacking in nuanced knowledge of intertrigo and other genital events related to exercise and sexual activity. Answer to your question requires much more detail about it. How have you been treated? ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I applied CANDIDERMA CREAM in the inner thighs and vulva due to itching and rashes. Does candiderma cream cause infertility?
Applied candiderma cream in the genital area. Can candiderma cream cause infertility if applied in the vulva and public area? I am 20 year old girl.
Can applying candiderma cream around the vulva and inner thighs cause infertility? I heard candiderma cream contain steroid. Not pregnant.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it possible for cervical dysplasia to cause a miscarriage?
- Is it possible for an eye infection to cause dementia in the elderly?
- Is it possible for marfan syndrome to be caused by alcoholism?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it possible for getting too excited to cause a brain bleed?
- Is it possible for liver parasites to cause gallstones?
- Is it possible for a ct angiogram to cause a stroke?
- Is it possible for warfarin to cause diabetic foot ulcers?
- Talk to a dermatologist online