Doctor insights on:
Is It Possible For Tylenol To Cause Thrombocytopenia
Probably not.: Cats are not likely to do this, unless there is a very extreme allergy that triggers a severe autoimmune reaction, and this is real remote. Cats usually spread toxoplasmosis infection as they pass it in their stool, but this is controlled by the immune system. A cause of low platelets can be snake bite like from a pit viper. ...Read more
Can tylenol make you gain weight? I've lost since i quit taking it, or was it cause it was making me retain fluids?
No weight gain: Unfortunately, doctors often do not address this when prescribing medicine, despite weight gain being very troubling for the many patients. All drugs have side effects, and weight gain is common to many drugs. However, there is no literature to support that tylenol has any significant influence on weight. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I stopped tylenol cause it was making me real nauseous but now I've noticed some of the weird pains i was getting are gone now, any connection?
Medication overuse : Pain, which results from the repetitive and chronic use of abortive pain medications for four months or more. Tylenol should be used with extreme caution in a patient who presents with liver problems. Tylenol is generally well tolerated. Rec.: ask your prescribing physician for more information. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it possible for simvastatin to cause thrombocytopenia?
- Is it possible for cervical dysplasia to cause a miscarriage?
- Is it possible for an eye infection to cause dementia in the elderly?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it possible for getting too excited to cause a brain bleed?
- Is it possible for liver parasites to cause gallstones?
- Is it possible for a ct angiogram to cause a stroke?
- Is it possible for warfarin to cause diabetic foot ulcers?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free