Doctor insights on:
Is It Possible For Simvastatin To Cause Thrombocytopenia
Probably not.: Cats are not likely to do this, unless there is a very extreme allergy that triggers a severe autoimmune reaction, and this is real remote. Cats usually spread toxoplasmosis infection as they pass it in their stool, but this is controlled by the immune system. A cause of low platelets can be snake bite like from a pit viper. ...Read more
What causes cyclic Thrombocytopenia in adult male? what is the treatment for it? what's the prognosis
Dont rule out binges: The official line is it is of unknown cause. But the cases Ive seen, the person periodically did something bad that lowered platelets involving too much of a drug of abuse or two little food. Ignoring this.... http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9395191 immune rejection drugs might help ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it possible for tylenol to cause thrombocytopenia?
- Is it possible for cervical dysplasia to cause a miscarriage?
- Is it possible for an eye infection to cause dementia in the elderly?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it possible for getting too excited to cause a brain bleed?
- Is it possible for liver parasites to cause gallstones?
- Is it possible for a ct angiogram to cause a stroke?
- Is it possible for warfarin to cause diabetic foot ulcers?
- Talk to a cardiologist online