Doctor insights on:
Is It Possible For Simvastatin To Cause Thrombocytopenia
Yes: yes - should be monitored and a dose reduction may be necessary. ...Read more
What causes cyclic Thrombocytopenia in adult male? what is the treatment for it? what's the prognosis
Dont rule out binges: The official line is it is of unknown cause. But the cases Ive seen, the person periodically did something bad that lowered platelets involving too much of a drug of abuse or two little food. Ignoring this.... http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9395191 immune rejection drugs might help ...Read more
Male 31 with Cyclic Thrombocytopenia, no drug or medicine or infection.What causes Cyclic thrombocytopenia ,it can get as a low as 16 and move back up?
You need med monitin: You may have a condition called Immune thrombocytopenic purpura (ITP). I assume, that you are under the medical supervision of a hematologist or oncologist. We need to know for how long have you known about your low/fluctuating platelet counts? There are many options of treatment for ITP. This is something your doctor can explain to you. As long as your platelet count remains>50,000, yr safe. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Simvastatin cause thrombocytopenia
- Is it possible for tylenol to cause thrombocytopenia?
- Is it possible for thrombocytopenia to affect morbidity?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Drugs that cause idiopathic thrombocytopenia
- Isolated thrombocytopenia causes
- Tylenol cause thrombocytopenia
- Talk to a cardiologist online