Doctor insights on:
Is It Possible For People With Strabismus To See 3 D Effects
It depends: Depends on whether or not they can fuse two images and at what level. It is possible to test this in an ophthalmologists office. ...Read more
Can i watch photos and videos with 3d cross-eyed technique or it's harmful? It causes only headeache or it may make serious problems on my eyes?
Misaligned eyes: Misaligned eyes, also called strabismus, causes symptoms of appearance problems, and sometimes double vision. First step is an eye exam to determine the cause and duration of the problem. Has it been this way since childhood? There are generally successful eye muscle operations to correct strabismus if the appearance is bothersome to the patient, and other neurologic causes have been ruled out. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it safe for people with strabismus to go cycling?
- Side effects of strabismus surgery
- 3d glasses for people who wear glasses
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What do people with astigmatism see?
- Is it possible to train yourself to see clearly underwater?
- Is it possible to not see the heartbeat endovaginally at 7 weeks?
- Is it possible to see kidney stone with mri or ct scan?
- Talk to a pediatrician online