Doctor insights on:
Is It Possible For My Baby To Become Too Attached To Her Nanny
I have a full time nanny and my baby 3mo old is closer to her i think..what should i do im working mom..pls help?
Full time nanny: I know you're working & propably come home tired & have lot to do, but you need to spend more time with your baby, take over when you come home, cuddle with her ,show her your love & affection, play with her, let the nany care for her when your not home or if you something more important to do. I hope you can get rid of that feeling. Good luck, enjoy your bundle of joy. ...Read more
Want a baby but don't want a nanny to care for it when I work. If my mom agrees, is that fair to her?
Sorry: But this is a question best asked of your mom. ...Read more
Im a nanny and the baby has a bloody diaper rash! im assuming from food alergys. What is the best way to take care of that?
Bloody diaper rash : Does not necessarily mean food allergy. Commonly it is from sensitive skin, constant irritation from wet and dirty diapers, loose or diarrheal stools. Too much acid. Best thing to do is neutralize acid with an antacid like maalox applied to the diaper areas where it is excoriated and raw. You will see amazing results. If w other signs: symptoms, see pediatrician for treatment. ...Read more
Why would happy 8 month old baby get fussy suddenly when mom is interviewing nanny candidate who is bad?
Picked 8 mnth old daughter up from nanny today. Noticed nanny had a cold sore. Is my daughter in danger? My baby is in a stage where she grabs faces.
Be consistent: Separation anxiety is a normal phase of infant/child development. It may seem severe even if it's pretty normal, esp if baby is loud &intense &/or you are highly sensitive to crying.Be reassuring & go! the child needs to learn to trust you & nanny, trust you'll come back & know that he'll be well taken care of while you are away. Give your baby that experience, & the sep anxiety will soon lessen. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it normal for my baby to sleep without closing her eyes?
- Is it normal for my baby to fall asleep sucking her thumb?
- Is it possible for restless sleep to have a negative impact on my baby?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it normal for my baby to twitch in his sleep?
- Is it okay for my girlfriend to take her birth control 3 hours late?
- Is it normal for my baby to cough when crying?
- Is it normal for my baby to have pubic hair?
- Talk to a pediatrician online