Doctor insights on:
Is It Possible For Morning Sickness To Stop In The Second Month
Im 6 months pregnant and have had "morning sickness" almost non stop for the whole time . Its becoming depressing and quite hard to deal with .?
True: Morning sickness this long can be depressing. I'm sure your physician and you have tried several antinausea medications. Have you tried ginger, antireflux medications? Another option is also a subcutaneous pump managed at home with 24/7 infusion of medications such as zofran. Also, make sure you have had a consultation with a nurtritionist. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
ASK YOUR OB DOC: And do what your OB doc says since that doc is taking care of u, if u were my pt., i would tell you to try ginger aile, snaps, or tea, or or ginger cooked, also b-natal pops - u can get those at babys r us, also there is an fda approved wrist band called primabella - your OB doc can get a form form the drug rep some insurances cover them they work quite well or u may need cat b script meds. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I am having morning sickness throughout my entire day. I have tried every remedy possible to stop it. What can i do? 15 weeks preg
If I used something doctors used to give to pregnant women to stop morning sickness is it possible that caused birth defects?
Morning sickness: Depends upon the medication taken. There are currently many medications available for morning sickness that have been well researched and not shown to be associated with birth defects. Discussing which medication was taken will help in guiding you about possible effects on this pregnancy. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Many txments: Call your OB that is your ob's job, there are safe meds, there is an fda approved wrist band that gives electrical impulses that go from the nerve in the wrist to teh nausea center in the brain called primabella, b natal pops can help call your OB it is your ob's job to answer your ?S and help you, zofran works well in most people- cat b- safe. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I've had morning sickness 5 times what can I do to stop it or try and help it cause it's making me feel very Ill?
No: Be thankful.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it normal for my morning sickness to persist in the 2nd trimester?
- Is it normal for my eyes to feel itchy when waking up in the morning?
- Sciatica pain in the thighs
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it possible for certain infections in the finger to erode the bone?
- Is it possible to get a kidney infection in the midst of being treated for a uti?
- Is it possible for an eleven year old to lose 30 pounds in three months?
- Is it normal to wake up in the morning with headache and nausea?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online