Doctor insights on:
Is It Possible For Me To Get Medical Cannabis Card For Chronic Pain
Can't say: I have had patients who have tried it. We don't have medical marijuana in my state of georgia so I have little experience. I once had a patient from south georgia who got into trouble with the police for taking it for his severe juvenile idiopathic arthritis. He claimed it helped him a lot. You might talk with your physician if you are in a state that allows medical marijuana. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
The indications for: legal medical marijuana use in the US tend to differ state by state. There are some physicians in this country that advocate for use of THC for specific types of pain and other providers who recommend against it's use altogether. There are inherent risks with cannabis use. As a psychiatrist I am very concerned about the potential for psychiatric side effects. See that you suffer from depression & ...Read more
No: There are plenty of other alternatives.Get a more detailed answer ›
No: Depending on where you live, for non cancer pain-Cannabis may STILL be illegal even for medicinal purposes. In my opinion, unless if it can be delivered in different way, the SMOKE would cause way too much airway inflammation and put users at risk for COPD. Lyrica (pregabalin) is a proven safe, and great for chronic pain depending on cause. ...Read more
What to do if I broke my left arm 2 yrs ago, I have be suffering from chronic pain. am I able to get a medical marijana card?
See details: Talk to your own doctor. The regulations vary from state to state. I personally would doubt it. ...Read more
California : This has to be prescribed by a medical doctor, boston i think does as well it depends on the state. ...Read more
Unfortunately yes: Thats the problem- you will find some doctor unscrupulous enough to give you a card when you pay him enough money. Likely, this will launch you down a path of increasing problems with drugs. The marijuana will certainly only be harmful for your add. Please dont start this. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Get medical marijuana card online
- Is it best to take cannabis for acute or chronic pain?
- Is it possible for me to get pregnant while taking ovral g?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why might my psychiatrist refuse to prescribe me medications for my chronic pain?
- Can you please tell me what i did wrong to get chronic bacterial skin infection?
- Chronic neck pain from getting angry
- What is wrong with me i get pain walking barefoot and need squishy flip flops?
- Talk to an addiction specialist online for free