Doctor insights on:
Is It Possible For A Uti Not To Cause Any Burning Or Itching
A urinary tract infection (often called UTI) is most commonly caused by bacteria and usually refers to an infection in the bladder. Not all bacteria that grows from the urine represents an infection, so the need for antibiotics is determined by your ...Read more
Yes: Certainly UTI can, as can local tissue irritation, reaction to lubricants and other fluids. Use good hygiene and see your doctor if symptoms persist. ...Read more
There's a yellowish vaginal discharge in my underwear, no burning, itching, or soreness. Took cirpo 500 (uti) a few weeks ago, did it cause this ?
Can a yeast infection cause frequent need to urinate? I have itching and burning around my vagina also but tested negative on home UTI test?
Yes: That can happen. Go and get looked at. Good luck. ...Read more
After a uti, i still feel a small sense of burning and itching. The skin was so irritated that it look like sores on one side. What can it be?
I been experiencing itching, burning, and swelling down below. I'm in a monogamous relationship. The burning started today. I had a UTI last week.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it possible for a zit not to heal for 2 or 3 months?
- Is it possible for a man to have hpv and not have any visible symptoms from it?
- Is it possible for a fractured rib not to heal after a year?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it possible to have a yeast infection with only burning and itching?
- Is it possible for me to live with a chiari malformation and not have surgery?
- Is it possible for my 20 month old daughter to get a uti?
- Is it possible for a uti to go away on its own?
- Talk to a dermatologist online