Doctor insights on:
Is It Possible For A Contact Lens To Go Around Back Of Eyeball
No: No path for displaced contact lens to get behind the eyeball, but common for it to get trapped and folded underneath the upper eyelid. An ophthalmologist can apply a mild stain drop called flourescein and easily see the cl and remove it. Often the patient thinks the lens is still in the eye when it has already fallen out. ...Read more
Got shampoo in my eye and took the contact lens out. Put it in solution and back in my eye. Two days later, my eye is red and feels bruised. Problem?
C.L.O.W.S.: Contact lens over-wear syndrome is the generic term for a number of conditions, including sterile limbal infiltrates, limbus neovascularization and even upper lid problems such as giant papillary conjunctivitis. Take out your contacts, wear glasses instead, and see your eye doctor for an urgent care evaluation. Decrease your wearing time and/or switch to rigid gas permeable lenses. ...Read more
Nope: It can drift backwards in the conjunctival fornix and be hard to remove, though. ...Read more
I lost my soft contact lens in both eyes, pieces of these r stuck deep in upper fornix and around my eyeballs, not accessible, what methods can dr use.
Look but be gentle.: Try to flush with sterile saline. Also double everting the lids can sometimes find stubborn foreign bodies in the eye. You can't really do this yourself. A scratch on the cornea can give you a sensation that a foreign body is still there even if there is none.. So don't be too aggressive in your search. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Lying down reading it’s like I see a contact lens curve on 1 eye. 62, diabetic, A1c6.5 fem. Last nite, briefly darkish thru that eye Go to ER? Sunday
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it necessary to go to er for a possible broken rib?
- Sciatica pain in the thighs
- Is it possible for a uti to go away on its own?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it possible to get a kidney infection in the midst of being treated for a uti?
- Is it possible to go on a 500 calorie a day diet for a short time?
- Is it ok to see halos around lights when wearing contact lenses?
- Is it possible for a virgin to have pid?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free