Doctor insights on:
Is It Painful To Have A Mole Removed
Is mole removal painful? I have a mole that needs to be removed in a few days. Will mole removal be painful?
I have a mole on my chin which i get hair growing so I have to pluck them out which is quite painful so would i be able to get it removed?
Yes, can be removed: Moles can typically either be shaved off or cut out. While shaving typically removes the pigmented part of most raised moles it will not remove the hair follicles. Therefore, the mole can either be surgically removed which will leave a small scar or can be shaved followed by laser hair removal treatment of the remaining hairs. I hope this information is helpful. Stephen weber, M.D. Lone tree co. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Had stitches removed 2 weeks ago from an incision to remove a mole. It's still very red and painful. Is this normal?
I had a mole removed 7 months ago that came back. Now it's looking weirder than before, and sometimes is itchy and painful. Did my doctor misdiagnose ?
It wasn't removed!: A mole that was (properly, completely) removed, by definition cannot "come back." if it came back, it was incompletely removed, even if only microscopic remnants remain. But now that that is clear, regrowth of an incompletely-removed lesion may be either benign or a skin cancer--recurrence does not imply or require that the mole be considered cancerous and misdiagnosed, just poorly excised! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Had a mole removed 9/19 in between right breast & armpit. Bandaids & paper tape are ripping my skin up, painful.When can I leave the wound uncovered?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How much is it to have a mole removed?
- How painful is it to get a metal plate removed from the leg?
- I have a mole on my face and i want to remove itcan i remove it is it possible
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why is it painful to have an erection that lasts for a long time?
- How much would it cost to have a mole removed?
- After having a shot is it normal to have a knot under the injection site
- Is it normal to have diarrhea after a colonoscopy?
- Talk to a dermatologist online