Doctor insights on:
Is It Okay To Workout With Broken Blood Vessels In The Eye
In or on the eye?: If you mean those that are on the white of the eye, they can certainly be prominent. If they have become this way recently, you should have your eyes examined. If you can see a branching pattern when your eye is rubbed (don't try this if you don't see it), you are experiencing the vessels of the retina in a negative fashion. This is normal. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Common in DM: Neovascularization in dm which causes proliferation of new blood vessles - defective structurally and fracture easily. Also other conditions like shearing force from blunt trauma, athletic events related injuryhead injury , htn, vasculitic conditions like rhumatoid arthritis from inflammation of vessels, head rocking in children, structural abn.Aneurysms of vessesls, anticoagulants-asa, Coumadin it occ. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it okay to wear contacts with a broken blood vessel in the eye?
- Is it okay to have permanent visible blood vessels in the sclera of the eye?
- Is it okay to wear contacts with a popped blood vessel in eye?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it okay to exercise while i have a busted blood vessel in eye?
- Is it okay to get a headache when you get a popped blood vessel in your eye?
- How long does it take a broken blood vessel in the eye to fully heal?
- Is it normal to be able to see the blood vessels in the eye?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free