Doctor insights on:
Is It Okay To Wear Reading Glasses All The Time
Active teen girl migraine same time every night start around 5 last all evening advilhelps sometimes have reading glasses and i wear them but no help?
Could use your help docs! my eye doctor told me to try OTC reading glasses, can you wear them all the time?
Presbyopia: Is the term which describes the typical age-related development of reading problems. Often, patients who don't need glasses for distance vision can get along with otc readers. This type of glasses is meant to be used only for reading and you won't be able to see distance well through them. Alternatives include half-sized lenses in which you look over the top, or bifocals to wear all the time. ...Read more
If I read a lot & use a laptop lots, is it okay to wear reading glasses that are +1.0 if I haven't been prescribed them? will it ruin my eyesight?
No...: ...But it may cause undue strain. Up until the 40s, the eyes can normally focus for near work. By the late 40s, near focus becomes difficult. Reading glasses are essentially magnifiers that help you focus up close. If you can focus up close on your own, there is no reason to use readers, and they can give you headaches. There is no danger, however, in using them. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Perhaps: At age 46, presbyopia, the hardening of the lens which disturbs focusing at near - is inevitable. Reading glasses can help with the clarity for print and small objects. If you have these needs, the glasses will help. If you don't wear the glasses, you will struggle - but either way the eyes will do their best and whether or not you wear glasses, the eyes will not change from their destiny. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it good for you to wear glasses all the time?
- Is it healthy to wear glasses all the time?
- Is it safe to wear reading glasses all day?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it okay to wear contacts with a broken blood vessel in the eye?
- Is it safe to wear reading glasses even if you have perfect vision?
- Is it normal for me to be wet all the time on my vaginal area it drives me crazy?
- Is it bad to wear glasses all day?
- Is it ok to wear reading glasses all the time?