Doctor insights on:
Is It Okay To Wear Prescription Sunglasses Over Contacts
Not reasonable: There are many reasons to wear sunglasses but no reason to wear prescription sunglasses unless there is a need for a prescription. Someone with normal vision does not need corrective lenses and the sunglasses such a person wears should be without correction (we call this plano). ...Read more
Will wearing regular sunglasses harm the eyesight of someone who usually wears prescription glasses. (I've worn them for 19 years, I am 23 years old)?
Possibly: If your prescriptive needs are important to you that is to say if you feel uncomfortable walking around viewing things at a distance without proper eyeglass correction, than it can be helpful to put that prescription in a sunglass if you find that the bright light outside is best handled with sunglasses. It is certainly more convenient than a clip on sunglass. It does cost a little. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it okay to wear contacts with a popped blood vessel in eye?
- Is it okay to wear contacts with a broken blood vessel in the eye?
- Can you wear contacts over contacts?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Okay sunglasses
- What can i use for sunglasses when i wear prescription glasses?
- Contacts and eye drops
- Is it okay to wear regular colored contacts when you have astigmatism?
- Sunglasses to wear over glasses