Doctor insights on:
Is It Okay To Wear Contacts With Subconjunctival Hemorrhage
Contacts and hem.: Soft contact lenses overlap onto the conjunctiva of the eye and could possibly irritate a small superficial vessel that could bleed. Also, the manipulation involved with inserting and removing contacts could cause superficial conjunctival hemorrhage. The hemorrhages clear spontaneously and are mostly a cosmetic issue, as they cannot get into the eye. ...Read more
Yes: There is no problem with doing this. ...Read more
Blood under conj: Blood under conjunctiva (thin tissue that covers white of eye & inside of lids). May be due to injury, straining (coughing, lifting vomiting) or disease process. Often, however, the cause is not known. The redness is profound & blood color & may cover entire white of eye. Usually painless, this problem will clear on its own but this may take weeks. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it okay to wear contacts with a popped blood vessel in eye?
- Is it okay to wear regular colored contacts when you have astigmatism?
- Is it safe to wear contact lenses when you have a subconjunctival hemorrhage?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Contacts and eye drops
- Is it normal for my vision to be blurry when i wear contacts?
- Is it okay to swim with a stye?
- Is it okay to take amitriptyline with a low dose of tramadol for pain?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free