Doctor insights on:
Is It Okay To Wear Contacts With A Broken Blood Vessel In The Eye
Depends: "broken blood vessel" is actually not a very specific diagnosis. If a small hemorrhage on the eye surface is meant, then it will typically heal and all blood resorbed within 1-2 weeks. If there is a problem in the back of the eye, it may be the tip of the iceberg. Please consider getting a proper evaluation by an eye care professional. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
What are the dangers of wearing contact lens when you have a broken blood vessel in the eye. My eye feels fine and vision is fine too. Just ugly.
Odd question: How do you know you have a "broken blood vessel in the eye?" Did your ophthalmologist tell you this? Some of the potential complications of contact lens wear include corneal epithelial problems and infectious keratitis. There are no blood vessels inside the cornea. It is a layer of keratin which must be clear to allow unimpeded passage of light through the lens to reach the retina. ...Read more
There were few anal bleeding, little blood flowed, now i noticed a broken blood vessel in the eye big enough.Is it a lack of vit.K, capillary fragility?
I've had a broken blood vessel in my eye for more than 3 years already, there's sometimes pressure in the eye it's in. What can I do to get it removed?
Three years!!!!!!'!!: If it's simply, a broken capillary (small vessel) in the underside of the covering layer of the eye (sub conjunctival hemorrhage), it is not serious and will go away within 3 weeks. Why can it still be seen? Why do u feel pressure? You should have seen an eye doctor (ophthalmologist) a long time ago. Go! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Is it normal to almost faint when you put on your contacts with a broken blood vessel in your eye?
Possible vasovagal…: event where there is a sudden drop in your blood pressure and you can feel faint, lightheaded, and sweaty. This is a common phenomenon that can occur when the eyes are touched or manipulated. I think that the broken blood vessel is unrelated and will likely resolve just as a bruise in the skin will resolve. All the best! ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it okay to workout with broken blood vessels in the eye?
- How long does it take a broken blood vessel in the eye to heal?
- Is it okay to have permanent visible blood vessels in the sclera of the eye?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it okay to get a headache when you get a popped blood vessel in your eye?
- How long does it take a broken blood vessel in the eye to fully heal?
- Is it normal to have a constant headache since a burst blood vessel in my eye?
- Is it possible to pop a blood vessel in your eye while sleeping?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free