Doctor insights on:
Is It Okay To Use Warm Water Instead Of A Fleet Enema
Which is better to relieve slight constipation due to eating too many vegetables, a hot water enema or a fleet enema?
Before self-treating: Doctors define constipation as stools less frequently than once every 3-4 days. Patients feel they are "constipated" when passing hard or small volume stool, or they feel full ; bloated. Had an x-ray to show you're not blocked? We don't know if your gut is sluggish or your rectum works correctly--these can be tested for (sitz marker study ; anal manometry, respectively). See a GI specialist. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Fleet enema. I have IBS and i find that using 1 a day helps my symptoms and i get some relief. Is it ok to use one a day for this. I drink water.?
Water intoxication?: Why would you want to give your baby enemas? If he is constipated he may need an adjustment in his diet. That said, does he drink a lot of milk or eat dairy products? Discuss the problem with your pediatrician. He may want to send you to a dietician. There are also other ways to treat constipation.Again, see your doctor. With enemy's you run risk of water intoxication and electrolyte imbalance. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Is there a specific enema that helps relieve of prostate problems (ie. Hot, warm or cold, salt water... Etc.)?
No: Prostate problems cannot be relieved by enemas. I would recommend that you consult with a local urologist. ...Read more
M58, released from ER after resolving of int. obstruction at hernia. now severe constipation from two days.may i take plain warm water enema?
Yes: That would be a good conservative measure. If not better, see your doc soon for assessment. ...Read more
I just started accutane. I have really bad constipation I think its unrelated to accutane. Is it okay to use a laxative or fleet enema with this drug?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it okay to use a fleet enema even though i have an anal fissure?
- Is it okay to drink juice instead of water before kidney ultrasound?
- Is it okay for me to take colace the day after i take a fleet enema?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it ok to use soapy water instead of wipes during changings?
- Is it okay to use 2 glasses of different prescriptions?
- Is it okay to take amitriptyline with a low dose of tramadol for pain?
- Is it safe to use a hot water bottle while pregnant?
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online