Doctor insights on:
Is It Okay To Use Rubbing Alcohol To Dry Up My Oily Face
Yes: Not recommended but safe.Get a more detailed answer ›
I put rubbing alcohol on my face and now my skins flaky and really dry and it hurts when I touch my zit.?
I use a isopropyl alcohol spray on my hair for oiliness every second day, would that test positive in an alcohol hair strand test?
Pre-Cum: Pre-cum is semen. It houses fresh sperm. Are you asking if rubbing alcohol can or should kill sperm? If one has precum on their penis one can wash this with soap and water. I would not recommend putting rubbing alcohol on the penis skin. If you meant something else please ask again. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
How to clean up Urine spill properly?
It's a tiny puddle size, but how do I clean? Just with dry paper? Wet wipes? Sanitizer? Rubbing Alcohol?
Are there any negative affects of using rubbing alcohol to disinfect my face after i just got done extracting blackheads and poping pimples?
Rubbing alcohol: If it does not dry out your skin and make it get red and flaky I do not see a problem. ...Read more
Not likely: At best momentary relief by evaporation and cooling. ...Read more
Heat rash under bra. Can I dry it out with rubbing alcohol? Creams don't work. Bath with baking soda is awesome but I can't live in my tub.
It depends: Sometimes the rash can be caused by an infection whether bacterial or fungal. Keeping it dry is important . Hair dryers after bathing and powders are generally recommended. Weight loss and even breast reduction surgery can be considered in severe cases. Rather than rubbing alcohol I would first try aloe vera or another topical known to soothe and address mild topical infections. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it safe to use hydrocortisone cream on my face?
- Is it safe to use rubbing alcohol while pregnant?
- Is it safe to use hydroquinone on my face?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is there something i can put on my face to make it less dry?
- Is it sage to use hydroquinone on my face?
- Is it okay to drink alcohol while you on your menstrual cycle?
- Is it okay to have sex when you have jock itch will my partner catch it?
- Talk to a dermatologist online