Doctor insights on:
Is It Okay To Use 2 Glasses Of Different Prescriptions
No: However it may cause of short period of disorientation when you first change them. ...Read more
Can you tell me if you switch from glasses(prism lens) to contacts(different prescription) will that cause unusual discomfort?
Numbers game: Fitting cl is an art form as much as science. When the eyeglass refraction is placed in a cl if the number is large enough the strength of the contact may be different to cause good vision. The fit can also change the numbers. These are called "fudge factors'. The numbers are not as important as the ability to see wella nd comfortably. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
My contact lens prescription is different from my glasses prescription. Is it supposed to be like that?
Yes: The optical principle is lens effectivity. As any lens is moved away from your eye it becomes inherently more powerful (positive) the inverse is also true, as a lens is moved to eye, becomes weaker (negative). So contacts and glasses are adjusted accordingly only if it will affect the final clinical outcome. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
My contact lens prescription is significantly different from my glasses prescription. Is this normal?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it fine to drink 2 glasses of wine per evening without doing any liver damage?
- Is it okay to use baby oil or baby lotion while masturbating?
- Is it okay to use contact lens solution that has passed the expiration date?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it okay to have permanent visible blood vessels in the sclera of the eye?
- Is it okay to use rubbing alcohol to dry up my oily face?
- Is it okay to give my 2 year old milk when sick?
- I just had a leep two weeks ago is it okay if i already started to workout
- Is it okay to convert my glasses prescription to my contact lens prescription?