Doctor insights on:
Is It Okay To Take Orlistat When You Also Take Citalopram
Citalopram is a ssri medication used to treat anxiety and depression disorders, it's also used to treat ptsd and ocd. It takes 4 to 6 weeks to be fully effective. Side effects; sedation, minor temporary stomach issues, delayed orgasm in males and rarely weight gain. It is ...Read more
Categorically NO: If the valproate is for seizure control, i would definitely not recommend you take orlistat. Valproate is a prescription and should be given for a definite purpose. Orlistat is going to move things throug the bowel faster, inhibit fat absorption and can case mal-absorption of fat soluable vitamins in the diet. You end up pooping oil. If you do this, you should be under strict care of your doc. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Yes: Yes, it's okay to take together.Get a more detailed answer ›
Medication effects: Celexa is used to treat depression. It can cause insomnia and may worsen depression. Using ZzzQuil with Celexa may increase dizziness, confusion, impairment in thinking, judgment, and motor coordination. Do following to decrease use of medications: •Therapy with Psychiatrist to decrease dose of Celexa •Breathing and Music Relaxation •Visual Imagery of National Parks •Meditation •Tai Chi ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Is it okay to take 20 mg citalopram and 0.5 mg ativan together? Or should they not be taken together?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it okay to take orlistat if you are taking valproic acid?
- Is it safe to take redness relief eye drops when you have pink eye?
- Is it okay to take advair if you have the flu?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- When iis it okay to take ibuprofen when you have the stomach flu
- Is it ok to take anti inflammatory drugs when you have stomach ulcers?
- Is it okay to take orlistat and lyrica together?
- Is it okay for me to take time off when my baby is two to four months old?
- Talk to a neurologist online