Doctor insights on:
Is It Okay To Take Orlistat And Ephedrine At The Same Time
Can I use Ephedrine to improve my alertness on extremely busier days? If ephedrine is a stimulant, what is the safest dose to take it and reduce sleepiness at day time?
Ehedrine: Recommend you check the Rand Report at http://www.rand.org/pubs/research_briefs/RB4556/index1.html You may have been much younger when it was pulled off the market for a period of time, but I personally knew a young man , 25, military and no heart disease history, training on a hot day and died of a heart attack, that was linked to his use of ephedrine years before. He had not taken for 5+year ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I want to lose weight.I weigh 100kg, 5'5" tall.Im high in cholesterol.Is it safe and effective if i take metformin & orlistat at d same time?
How safe is orlistat if taken 3 times a day? What woykd happen if i take it more than 3 times a day?
See below: Ephedrine stimulates beta-adrenergic receptors and releases norepinephrine. Adverse reactions are insomnia, nausea, headaches , dizzines, s anxiety , palpitations , tachycardia. The question is why are you taking it.? This is not a drug that you should be doing without physicians oversight. Please see your physician. ...Read more
No, and you shouldn't: be playing doctor (or pharmacist). Ephedrine has been removed from the American market for some time because it has a great potential to increase pulse and blood pressure, and was associated with a number of severe adverse events in patients taking them, as was phenylpropylamine. What you are doing is abuse, and is not helping your ADHD. Discuss with your psychiatrist if you are having problems. ...Read more
Is ephedrine safe as a wt loss aid to help suppress appetite? Only 20 lbs to lose as my BMI is just over avg. I take prozac. Need appetite self contro
No: Ephedrine is somewhat effective as an appetite suppressant but is generally not considered safe for frequent use because it is a stimulant that shares similar properties with cocaine. As a result it can cause elevations of blood pressure and rarely dangerous heart rhythm problems. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it a problem to take clomid and letrozole at the same time?
- Is it ok to take depakote and xenical at the same time?
- Is it safe to take guifinesin and amoxicillin at the same time?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How safe is it to have breast reduction and a tummy tuck at the same time?
- Is it safe for a pregnant woman to take folic acid tums at the same time?
- Is it possible to have a bowel cancer and a stroke at the same time?
- Is it possible to have scabies and body lice at the same time?
- Talk to an allergist online for free