Doctor insights on:
Is It Okay To Take Lortabs While Pregnant
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
12wks pregnant - migraine. Bad. Out of my regular meds but I have a Lortab 10 - is that safe to take and will it help? Please help!
Neither one.: Hello. I am a mom with two kids. Neither one of these medications are good for a growing fetus. Avoid them like the plague. This a time period in which you should want to keep risk factors to your baby to the bare minimum. Unfortunately, Tylenol (acetaminophen) is all your OB is going to allow you. Ask them about topical compounds. They might approve things like lidocaine or diclofenac gel to specific areas. ...Read more
I'm 33 weeks pregnant and i was addicted to lortabs but i've been clean for almost two weeks. Will my baby still be addicted when born?
I am 36 weeks pregnant. The doctor gave me lortab iv. I've been taking it for two weeks. Is my baby going to be safe?
Lorcet (hydrocodone and acetaminophen): Sure you can - but you have to check with the OB/GYN - he may have concerns. Also one has to determine the risk/benefit given that its both you and an unborn. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it okay to take baths while pregnant?
- Is it okay to take benadryl while pregnant?
- Is it okay to take orlistat while pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it okay to take tramadol while being pregnant?
- Is it okay to take cinnamon tablets while pregnant?
- Is it okay to run while pregnant?
- Is it okay to take ranitidine while on femara?
- Talk to a pain management specialist online for free