Doctor insights on:
Is It Okay To Take Co Codamal And Orlistat Together
Yes: Yes, it's okay to take together.Get a more detailed answer ›
Yes: Yes.Get a more detailed answer ›
Categorically NO: If the valproate is for seizure control, i would definitely not recommend you take orlistat. Valproate is a prescription and should be given for a definite purpose. Orlistat is going to move things throug the bowel faster, inhibit fat absorption and can case mal-absorption of fat soluable vitamins in the diet. You end up pooping oil. If you do this, you should be under strict care of your doc. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Upset stomach: Why take it anyway? It won't do you any good. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it okay to take orlistat and lyrica together?
- Is it okay to take orlistat while pregnant?
- Is it okay to take orlistat if you are taking valproic acid?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it okay to take orlistat and ephedrine at the same time?
- Is it okay to take advil and percocet together?
- Is it okay to take omeprazole and probiotics together daily?
- Can you take clindamycin with orlistat?
- Talk to a bariatrician online for free