Doctor insights on:
Is It Okay To Take A Bath After Using Computer
No: There is no medical contraindication to this. Take care. ...Read more
Is it bad for the eyes to take a bath after work. I work with computers so my eyes is always stress, is it bad to soak my face wet after work?
No: It can be beneficial to moisten the eyes after prolonged use on the computer. Artifial eye drops will help sooth the eyes. ...Read more
Yes: Yes, it is okay to take a bath right after physical activity. In fact, bathing after you exercise will remove any microbes on your skin that you may have picked up -- for example, fungus from a locker room floor. There is some evidence that a cold bath helps muscles to recover more quickly; however, there is nothing wrong with taking a warm bath following your workout session. ...Read more
Maybe: If you are shedding virus, you could potentially spread the disease. Still, in a tub of water, it would be very diluted and would not survive for long outside of your body. As long as you are bathing alone, I suspect it would be extremely unlikely that you would spread the infection. ...Read more
Opt for shower: Avoid douches as well as use of harsh, drying soap on genitalia. Rinse genitalia very well after soaping up. Avoid hot tubs & hot soaking baths (opt for showers instead). ...Read more
15 days post csection. Dr said incision healed great no stitches or staples. Have no pain feel great. Is it okay to take a bath?
Yes you may...: At this point it should be fine to take a bath. ...Read more
Sounds fine.: Enjoy your pet.Get a more detailed answer ›
1. What is the best time of day to workout? 2. What is the right time to take a bath after an exercise? Thank you :)
Work out time: Depends on your daily duties. Many people find an early morning work out gives them energy for the day. Others do brisk walking at lunch time. Still others stop at the gym on the way home from work. Experiment and see what feels best for you. Shower after work out. Peace and good health. ...Read more
OF COURSE!: AS A MATTER OF FACT THAT YOU SHOULD BATHE AFTER GYM! ...Read more
It's good to: Take a bath each day if possible. Not only does it remove dirt, it also removes dead skin cells and relaxes you. Peace and good health. ...Read more
Should you still take a bath after a mop was put in the tub to clean the floor and you use bathroom cleaner and bleach on the tub?
Yes: You can take a bath or shower provided you are not feeling sedated or impaired from the procedure and/or pain medications you may have been prescribed. ...Read more
SkipADay (see below): Before you go to bed, take a bath (or shower), get all clean and cozy, then put in the medication.Sleep like a baby, get up and go about your day (wear a pad), skip the gym that day. Before bed either skip your bath or take a shower. Next day is back to normal. The one-day form may irritate a bit (or a bunch)and if it gets bad, take that bath and get that stuff outta there, then ask your doc for a pill ...Read more
YES the IUD is inside your uterus. ...the rest is OUTSIDE
Hope this helps!
Dr Z ...Read more
I had my left inguinal hernia operated on9/21 at 7.30 am. But still after 56 hours I have very severe burning pain in it, while my doctor told me I may remove my dressing and may take a bath after 48 hours. But honestly it looks like a joke to me. Is this se
- Talk to a doctor online
- Why does air come out when i pee?
- What is an effect of not having a proper cool down after your workout routine?
- Is it okay to take a bath on your period?
- How many days to rest after raspa?
- How many trinessa take in place morning after pill?
- Can computer screen make you nauseous?
- If a pulup is removed how long before the cap comes out
- Can i take bath after embryo transfered?
- How do i stay awake at work when i am at work and i start to nod off in front of my computer?
- Is it bad to replace nuvaring every three weeks without leaving it out for a week?
- Is it okay to take a warm bath after abortion?
- How long after last dose of opitiad can patiemt start tacking subxon?
- Is it okay to take a shower after a nosebleed?
- Is it bad to take a bath after a whole day work with the computer?
- Is it okay to take the morning after pill while on petogen?
- Is it okay to take excedrin a day after taking benzonatate?
- Is it okay to take ibuprofen after giving blood?
- What can i take with allegra in the morning to bost it at night?
- Can rigorus exsiorcise and lots of water pass a drug test?
- Is it okay to take tylenol after drinking?